• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are looking for it, you are likely to find something.

I have an Aussie mate who looks down on the street while walking - He finds money.

When you have the right mind set for something - You find things or meet people.

In Japan, you don't advertise. You don't create issues. Just need to know ...

I'm pretty sure I said something like this

Quote:
Don't know any surfing dudes either, though perhaps that is the point. Comments and opinions will be based on the company you keep.

Yes, I said exactly that.

yeah, you don't have to double post. Do you want to sound cryptic yourself ?

My comments have nothing to do with yours, btw. And my company or yours for keepsake is not even an issue. like I said ... friend

Originally Posted By: Jynxx

I have an Aussie mate who looks down on the street while walking - He finds money.

too many Japanese people do this....even when riding bikes!! Buggers should look where they are going once in a while!!
smile
Originally Posted By: Black Mountain
Who would want to get high at a resort anyway? Whatever you do in your own home (or accommodation) is your own business.

the dudes who hotbox the gondolas, apparently. I've ridden behind guys who put the windshields down on the quads, and in a couple of minutes it looks like its one fire with smoke coming out.

Its been a while since i've caugh the whiff of a jay while riding the lift
Originally Posted By: Oyuki kigan
Originally Posted By: Black Mountain
Who would want to get high at a resort anyway? Whatever you do in your own home (or accommodation) is your own business.

the dudes who hotbox the gondolas, apparently.

lol nice disclaimer Oyuki thumbsup