Originally Posted By: thursday
OK, one broken wrist, so you did it with the other wrist.

Come on Thursday, you're a man of smarts...do you realllllllly need to use any wrists at all? omg
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once met a young Lady

At Pinnochios ( Which was a classy establishment in Perth W.A ).

And during our special cuddles she was sick all over the both of us.

I am not sure if you can call it a 1st date though.

Originally Posted By: seemore
I once met a young Lady

At Pinnochios ( Which was a classy establishment in Perth W.A ).
And during our special cuddles she was sick all over the both of us.

I am not sure if you can call it a 1st date though.

LOL! Seemore...I remember Pinnochio's...that was my haunt in '89 right thru until '91.
Originally Posted By: rach
It wasn't you was it Mamabear? wink

Nah not me. I was partying with my Deaf friends - we were quite visible. [And I was married at this age - been with Papa since I was 18] But I did see a lot of drunken makeout sessions in progress!
Originally Posted By: JA
Thanks, I know I can google it (as jynxxx suggests) but why he goes on beats me. Appreciate your reasonable response to my query.

There's often an assumption that common abbreviations are understood universally. Eg ...

I am interested in genealogy, have relatives who come from an English County, Staffordshire. If you saw a town that was listed as being in the county of "Salop" you'd wonder, as did I until I found a translation. Salop is the common English abbreviation for Shropshire. Weird, but that's how it works.

JA, are you going for thread killer of the year? wink Tell us about one of your first dates mate.

First date I can remember was a Welsh bird who'd "devised" a killer drink. a shot of TiaMaria and a shot of Ouzo - same glass! realllll smooooth on the way down and kicked like a mule once it hit bottom.

We ended up at her place, me pi$$ed as ... her reasonably sober. Cannot remember much of the night but I do remember having a rather strange fishy smell until I got home for a shower!

First date with my wife was pretty bad. Got her stupidly drunk at a party. Went in someones room and shagged her stupid on the floor. She then spent the rest of the evening hugging the porcelain. Couldn't even remember her name the next morning.

Originally Posted By: Go Native
First date with my wife was pretty bad. Got her stupidly drunk at a party. Went in someones room and shagged her stupid on the floor. She then spent the rest of the evening hugging the porcelain. Couldn't even remember her name the next morning.

Does she know you just told that fabulously romantic story to the entire SJ community! thumbsup lol

I think I need to buy you a beer GN cheers That was very brave!