yeah me too rob, the past few days with the typhoon approaching has been cold in the house, but tonight its back to normal again. I reckon it'll be a few weeks yet before I need to trudge up to the petrol station for some kero for the heater

Yeah my samugari wife has used the heater a few times now at night and first thing in the morning, getting a bit chilly some nights. Usually around November before I start to need the heater, just here in jeans and T-shirt tonight!

But won't be long before it's time to go and get parafin on a regular basis!

Oh yeah roll on winter!

Very impressed with the way Germans build their house. Every house has a cellar. We have a Sauna. The floors are Hydonic. fire place, central heating, we got it all. I don't mind the cold, just have to wear some warm cloths. Some people are ridiculous they want to wear T-shirts and heat up the room.

I like it when I come in from the cold and get in front of a heater for a tick.

Originally Posted By: thursday
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Hydronic systems pump hot water through pipes in the floor that transfer heat to the floor surface and thus heat the house.

Thanks TB. Are you Mantas?

err...No.

Jynnx, that guy in t-shirt and shorts is me!! lol Back home, I love rampng the central heating up and sitting around the house in shorts and t-shirt. I don't like wearing too many clothes! smile