Actress 'Noripee' - drug possession

Yep decent bloke at heart but doesn't quite know when to stop eh? Plus he supports a shit football team.

Back on topic

It would be interesting to see how much the illegal drugs trade is worth annually and then taking a taxed amount of say 20% as a base-even though the governments would probably set it higher than that.

According to a quick bit of research its rumoured to be around the ï¿¡6bil number in the UK alone. Sure some of that would help go to the GDP.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a look at what additives they use in Tobacco.

There is a list of 599 additives you can check up. I'm not going to list here.

but,

Fungicides and pesticides -- Cause many types of cancers and birth defects.

Cadmium -- Linked to lung and prostate cancer.

Benzene -- Linked to leukemia.

Formaldehyde -- Linked to lung cancer.

Nickel -- Causes increased susceptibility to lung infections.

examples what you find...

Ammonia: Household cleaner

Angelica root extract: Known to cause cancer in animals

Arsenic: Used in rat poisons

Benzene: Used in making dyes, synthetic rubber

Butane: Gas; used in lighter fluid

Cadmium: Used in batteries

Cyanide: Deadly poison

DDT: A banned insecticide

Ethyl Furoate: Causes liver damage in animals

Lead: Poisonous in high doses

Formaldehiyde: Used to preserve dead specimens

Methoprene: Insecticide

Napthalene: Ingredient in mothballs

Methyl isocyanate: Its accidental release killed 2000 people in Bhopal, India in 1984

Polonium: Cancer-causing radioactive element

Originally Posted By: thursday
yes. I have no hang ups about it. Let the addicts die alone, without my tax dollar hospital care.

I'll go on enjoying my life and doing what I like doing. Drugs are for LOSERS.

I completely missed this little gem by thurs.
I'd like to point out that the current war on drugs costs a hell of a lot more of your tax dollars. The costs to societies where drugs are an issue is massive in terms of policing, prosecution and incarceration. Then there's the costs of crime associated with drug users and the associated rise in costs of insurance and just generally the cost of feeling safe in your community.
Put in a fraction of the current costs into prevention and treatment and treat drug users as people who need help rather than criminals and you'd be saving bucket loads of your tax dollars thurs.
Originally Posted By: RobBright
clearly got treated differently compared to a foreigner if they were in on the same charges.

yep, I wonder how those NOVA teachers who got caught with a bag of coke between 5 of them are feeling, squeezed into their tiny cells as this bint gets out?!

Can't believe it makes the news
Originally Posted By: RobBright
clearly got treated differently compared to a foreigner if they were in on the same charges.

Yeah they didn't have to walk out in front of 255634 cameras broadcast live on every tv channel and do a press conference!