• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here here!

Always slow coming back after a few weeks away. Tired, have to go back to work, don't feel like working....

sadface

luckily I had 3 weeks off after coming back, don't start until Friday (WTF is starting on a Friday all about!!) but almost crying myself to sleep every night thinking about it! sadface

Quote:
WTF is starting on a Friday all about

Heard that comment a few times back home when people asked me the question!

I flew in this morning, and am at work now :eek: I have things to do before a 3 day business trip to Nagasaki (下見ã®ç‚ºã«ï¼‰, and wanna get things straightened away before all hell breaks loose next week...seems we have over 50 kids now with æ–°åž‹flu!! :eek:

Fortunately we usually get an overnight flight from Tokyo (sat night-sun morning), so with the 1hr time difference, its pretty good. I make sure I take the monday off though, as I am usually brain dead the next day..

Anyone else have problems eating too much when they get back to Japan?

I eat and drink a lot - more than usual - when I'm back in the UK and when I get back here I seem to continue for a while....always hungry!

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
luckily I had 3 weeks off after coming back, don't start until Friday (WTF is starting on a Friday all about!!) but almost crying myself to sleep every night thinking about it! sadface

I would rather start work on a Friday than a Monday....one day then holiday again
Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
I think we should be given two vacations: 1 is to enjoy your vacation, the other is to recover from your vacation. Anybody else feeling exhausted after traveling this summer?

I need a vacation to recover from the second vacation

I give 100% every single day and I'm sure you all do too.

Especially after a holiday when I feel really guilty about taking a holiday. Lovely omiyage all round. I need to work that extra 100% to make up for my badness.

I have always considered work to be a major inconvenience to my lifestyle. The amount of inconvenience I allow my work to affect my life is directly proportional to the amount I'm paid. Pay me more and I'll work more. With me you get value for money but you only get what you pay for. biggrin