Any new resort development for the coming season?

I may have said this before, but if the resorts concentrated on attracting the considerable Cheeseloving market, then they'd be laughing. Ideas include cheese stalls, special cheese menus - just let the punters get their cheese! Not only would it give the resort competitive advantage, but the cheesefans would get their delicious and nutritiously nutritious cheese fix whilst participating in their fun winter sports. The resorts may even attract cheesefans who are not even interested in skiing or snowboarding. It's a great idea.

I heard that in Niseko the Alpen, Kogen, and Hanazono resort areas are splitting up and selling passes seperately next season. Hope thats not the case b/c that will just mean it will become more expensive! Like 87,000 wasnt enough? mad.gif

If it's true, it will be easy to split Hanazono from the rest of Hirafu, but I wonder how they will split Alpen and Kogen from each other since their lifts are so close to each other and you can probably get to all the places of the Alpen lifts using the Kogen lifts and vice versa. confused.gif

that is one of the dumbest ideas I have ever heard of! Why why why....

I just do not see the logic in that move at all...please say it aint true \:\(

talisker...you around at all?? how about some info...

danz

There are plans to introduce new ticket gates in Niseko this season. Rather than losing out on current ticket combinations, fingers crossed we should have more options to choose from.

Details to be finalised by mid July.