Awesome Arnie quotes (or any other great movie quotes)

One of my favourites

"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"

Dirty Harry

Han: We are all ready to win, just as we are born knowing only life. It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for.

Williams: Don't waste my time with it. When it comes, I won't even notice.

Han: Oh? How so?

Williams: I'll be too busy looking gooood.

Enter the Dragon has too many good quotes, almost every line is legendary.

"Y'know what I think? Don't really matter what I think. Once that first bullet goes past your head, politics and all that shit just goes right out the window. "

"When I go home people'll ask me, "Hey Hoot, why do you do it man? What, you some kinda war junkie?" You know what I'll say? I won't say a goddamn word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand that it's about the men next to you, and that's it. That's all it is. "

Click to reveal..
Hoot - Black Hawk Down

Rimmer, from Red Dwarf:

I think we're all beginning to lose sight of the real issue here, which is: what are we going to call ourselves? I think it comes down to a choice between "The League Against Salivating Monsters" or, my own personal preference, which is "The Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society." One drawback with that--the abbreviation is CLITORIS.

from Zulu

Lieutenant Gonville Bromhead: Sixty! We dropped at least 60, wouldn't you say?

Adendorff: That leaves only 3,940.

Private Henry Hook: [after being ordered to help prepare for the Zulu attack] What for? Did I ever see a Zulu walk down a City road? No! So what am I doing here?

Lieutenant Gonville Bromhead: Damn the levies man... Cowardly blacks!

Adendorff: What the hell do you mean "cowardly blacks?" They died on your side, didn't they? And who the hell do you think is coming to wipe out your little command? The Grenadier Guards?

Zulu?! Quality viewing in the Stemik household!!

from Carry On Up The Khyber Pass

The "Khasi" (Kenneth Williams): Look Bungdit Din! It is the Devils in Skirts!

Khasi: May the benevolence of the god Shivoo bring blessings on your house.

Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond (Sid James): And on yours.

Khasi: And may his wisdom bring success in all your undertakings.

Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond: And in yours.

Khasi: And may his radiance light up your life.

Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond: And up yours.

The classic Arnie one is from Pumping Iron when he's on about lifting weights and says it feels like cumming nonstop.

*are you the Judean Peoples Front?

* F##K Off!! We're the Peoples Front of Judea! If there's one thing I hate more than the bloody Romans, its the Judean Peoples Front!

Life of Brian

"The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.

It's as satisfying to me as, uh, coming is, you know? As, ah, having sex with a woman and coming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of coming in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of coming at home, I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am coming day and night. I mean, it's terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven"

Nigel Tufnel: The numbers all go to eleven. Look, right across the board, eleven, eleven, eleven and...

Marty DiBergi: Oh, I see. And most amps go up to ten?

Nigel Tufnel: Exactly.

Marty DiBergi: Does that mean it's louder? Is it any louder?

Nigel Tufnel: Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Marty DiBergi: I don't know.

Nigel Tufnel: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?

Marty DiBergi: Put it up to eleven.

Nigel Tufnel: Eleven. Exactly. One louder.

Marty DiBergi: Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?

Nigel Tufnel: [pause] These go to eleven.