• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This year I thought I would create a special "Cheese at Resorts" Gallery.   At the moment, myself along with Cheesewoman, Cheesegirl and Cheeseboy are at Nozawa Onsen in Nagano. Lovely place, but

A tale of 4 baby cheeses - Pt 1   I heard a small voice calling to me from the convini at Furano, it sounded like it was coming from a 4 pack of baby cheese. The cheese asked me for a ride to the s

Ok, the Horuyoi I understand coz you must have had a chick along... but the Nodogoshi? Wtf, I thought only homeless dudes drank that!! And, aren't those cans a little small for proper hanami viewing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

We can always rely on Metabo to take the cheese out.

Will endeavor to do the same.

I must give credit to my wife for making sure I was properly provisioned.

Too silly?

http://www.snowjapan...esorts-gallery/

Anyone should be able to upload to that gallery.... can someone post a few to get it going. "Archives" ok. :lol:

Nothing too silly for this gang. :cool:

あっぱれ!

• 2 weeks later...

Well with the apparent demise of Stinky The Snowboarding Cheese last year or as some proposed his entry into witness protection, he's cousin Smelly has PM'd me on Facebook and asked if he can come along on this year's journey. After all the trouble Stinky got into last year boozing etc then baling out when the heat was on, Im not sure I want to repeat that process although those Cheeses are great wingmen .....

• 2 weeks later...