The FOOTBALL Thread (2008-2009)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked limp didnt they, havent seen that for a while.

I thought we were exposed on the right back position many times, Arbeloa out of position, that Simeo had a load of space in the 2nd half so it was no surprise when he scored. A point is good for us though, we beat em at anfield then we basically home and dry.

Keane missed another sitter, why does he keep missing the ball? thats twice now.

Ramos has gone! Thats gonna be an interesting redundancy package there considering his salary he was on. And of course the period of confusion for the players will hopefully mean more losses. wink

My prediction wasnt too far off, maybe out by 4 days?

Sounds like bringing in Harry Redknapp - very surprised he wants to leave Portsmouth who are a much better team! I guess he will have to some bucks to spend, maybe a chance at some glory before he retires.

I think its a good deal for spurs, Redknapp is the man.

A draw tonight at chelsea will be a good result. A win...now that really would be something to get me saying we might just win the title this year.

Everton took 2 points off man utd last night too. A Rooney got taken off for losing his rag again smile

Damn, why couldn't Everton have just done another first half?! :(

Rooney actually has been much more control of his anger this last year or so. Of course, sometimes he needs to cool it, like last night.

OK so I want a draw tonight and an Arsenal loss. Onegai shimasu!

1 Chelsea 8 2 2 0 8 2 4 0 0 11 1 16 20

2 Liverpool 8 3 1 0 7 4 3 1 0 6 2 7 20

3 Hull 9 2 1 1 5 8 4 1 0 9 3 3 20

4 Arsenal 8 3 0 1 8 3 2 1 1 8 3 10 16

veryshocked

Good on Hull, hope they can keep it up to some degree. Haven't seen their games, are they playing well?

Everton really fought back there. They were really limp first half. I was sat there thinking Chelsea vs Liverpool was last night so was disappointed when I realised it wasn't. Oh well, that's tonight.

Anyone else notice all those scouse announcements at Goodison last night. Funny. "Will all the Manc scum please stay where you are after the match and we'll later herd you out all together" in a strong scouse accent. lol