The FOOTBALL Thread (2008-2009)

lol

There's little denying the quality of Ronaldo though, however much you hate him.

Gerrard, though, is a scouser. wink Just kidding, nothing wrong with that.

Anyway time for an Arsenal bounceback I think.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

liverpool on at 2.30 again. oh well, maybe 2 hours sleep then get up and watch it.

i reckon they will put the team bus in front of the goal. if we get an early goal we could get 4 or 5, if they hold out then it may end up 0-0 or another jammy 1-0 for us. lets see.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That was a strange game for me. Even though it was an entertaining game, for some reason it just had one of those "we're not going to score" vibes going on. I was resigned to losing at half time.

:(

Great game that Arsenal vs United. Very entertaining. Arsenal have their faults but they often look brilliant on attack.

The match of the weekend, though, Wigan vs Stoke, was a 0-0 draw.

So Scouser, who exactly do you support??

Only kidding...we are going great guns, aren't we? I was delighted to see Man U beaten at the Emirates - and deservedly so from what I can see.

Time for Chelsea to trip up, though.

I'll settle for the EPL and CL this year....

Citeh's defence, and Richard Dunne in particular, has imploded this year. They've lost the lead in four games out of twelve.

If Hughes can sort that out, they should be top six.

Spurs beat us again but Im happy about it. We out of the mickey mouse cup and can concentrate on other things. This season, way things are going in the premiership, I wouldnt mind so much if we went out of the champions league too. then we could really focus on getting the premiership for the first time.