• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A collection recently emailed to me - some good, some very good   The Grim Reaper came for me last night, and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner. Talk about Dyson with death.   A mate of mine r

Okay there were these 3 tourists in Hakuba and they wanted to do some back country on their own. One was American from Colorado, one was a Kiwi from Christchurch and one was an Aussie from Cairns.

Well there were walking through a field when they came across a set of tracks.

The American looked down at the tracks and said,

"I think they could be bird tracks."

The Kiwi went to look and said,

"No, I think these are deer tracks."

They stepped aside and the Aussie went over to the tracks. He looked down, then got run over by a train!

Originally Posted By: scouser
lol

Hakuba + cheese.

A challenge indeed.

Friday Joke

What's the difference between a Hakuba Ski Instructor and a large cheese pizza?
Click to reveal..
A large cheese pizza can feed a family of 4

A guy on a skiing vacation in Niseko walks into a Wild Bills bar and orders a beer. As the bartender pours it, the guy says, “I just heard the funniest dumb Aussie joke! You’ve gotta hear it.â€

The bartender leans over the bar and growls, “Buddy, I’m Aussie. You see the two big bouncers over there? They are Aussies too!. Do you still want to tell that Aussie joke?â€

“Nah,†says the guy. “I don’t want to have to explain it three times.â€

Haha.

Here's one

Two pensioners walking through a park.

A frog comes up to one of them and says:

"Hello. I am a beautiful young princess trapped in a frogs body. If you kiss me , I will be released, and you can do with me as you wish!"

The first pensioner picks up the frog and puts it in his pocket.

The second pensioner asks:

"Aren't you going to kiss it?"

"No", replies the first. "At my age I reckon I'd have more fun with a talking frog".

Now Friday's Joke is about Yuki Fujukawa from the thread

http://www.snowjapanforums.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/296236/gonew/1/Bijin_sugiru.html

Did you know that Yuki is half Irish and half Japanese? Her Irish name is Brigit O'malley

Anyways the story goes

Yuki (Brigit) decides to go to Japan and become a secretary. After a while she begins sending money and gifts home to her father in Cork, Ireland. After a few years, they asked her to come home for a visit as her father was becoming frail and elderly. She pulled up to the family home in a flash sports car and stepped out wearing Luis Viutton and diamonds etc. As she walked into the house her father said, "Hmmm -- they seem to be paying secretaries awfully well in Japan."

Yuki took his hands and said, "Dad -- I've been meaning to tell you something for years, but I didn't want to put it in a letter. I can't hide it from you any longer. I've become a politician." Her father gasped, put his hand on his heart and keeled over. The doctor was called, but the old man had clearly lost the will to live. He was put to bed and the priest was called. As the priest began to administer Extreme Unction, with the mother and Yuki weeping and wailing, the old man muttered weakly, "I'm a goner -- killed by my own daughter! Killed by the shame of what you've become!"

"Please forgive me," Yuki sobbed, "I only wanted to have nice things! I wanted to be able to send you money and the only way I could do it was by becoming a politician." Brushing the priest aside, the old man sat bolt upright in bed, smiling. "Did you say politician? That was a close one -- I thought you said Protestant!"