• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you buy something just outside of the main resort areas in Niseko, say only a 5-10 minute drive, it can be very cheap as well. You can pick up some nice places for around 100-200k AUD. At that price reckon you could afford it right now guys biggrin

mate I bought my house in Kutchan for only about $50,000 AUD. It was a fixer upper and with renos we've spent up around $110k but for that we've a nice 2 storey, 3 bedroom home with open plan lounge/dining area and a huge kitchen (by Japan standards) with my pride and joy a big stainless steel commercial oven/cooktop. Back in Melbourne I'd be lucky if I could buy an old studio room in a crap suburb for that kind of money. Also nice to not owe any money on the house you live in from the age of 34. Not many Aussies can say that.

The only drawback is I'll be lucky to even get my money back if I ever sold the place.

Originally Posted By: seemore
Gareth

Do you work at the a Gym thats does Martial Art classes that is 2klm walk away from home?
Because that is pretty good time management

Seemore

ah just no rest for the wicked - you can sleep when your dead!!
  • 2 weeks later...

Gareth

Sorry couldn't make it.

After 4hours of work just wanted to go home.

Would love a copy but don't feel comfy gate crashing home, Wife looks hot but understand a virtual friend is different from some one who is invited around.

Quite happy to buy you both a few drinks at the CY OConnor

Let me know your advice would be greatley appreciated

Seemore

doh
Please ignore what ever dribble I posted last night after too many drinks

Seemore

The cardinal rule of forum posting (and indeed social networking posting) is DONT DRINK and POST.

lol @ seemore
Originally Posted By: gareth_oau
haha seemore lol

ummmm, see drinking is well and truly bad for you, specially your dignity!! LOL

Doesn't have any left now - come on, booty calls on a public forum?
doh
Please ignore what ever dribble I posted last night after too many drinks

Seemore

Seemore,
You do know that if you click EDIT on the offending post and then delete what you wrote that no one else will be reading the drunken eloquence, dont you?
HTH
Mama
Gareth

Sorry couldn't make it.

After 4hours of work just wanted to go home.

Would love a copy but don't feel comfy gate crashing home, Wife looks hot but understand a virtual friend is different from some one who is invited around.

Quite happy to buy you both a few drinks at the CY OConnor

Let me know your advice would be greatley appreciated

Seemore