You can have mine Thurs.

Actually it is less about not being able to handle my beer (although due to pregnancies/breast feeding/being a responsible mum for the last 16yrs I am absolutely a cheap drunk - two or three drinks and I am not sure where the floor is when I put my foot down - a far cry from my early 20's when I could drink and drink and drink!)...

...it is more I don't like the taste.

Never have.

Probably never will.

Wish I did though.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been back too long yet but am feeling "full" already. I must pace myself otherwise I will have piled on a few too many kg give another 2 weeks. I am enjoying myself though.

dance yummy

Don't worry YOS...by the time you get back to J-land that box of protein bars I promised you should be waiting for ya! You can go hard and shed it then.

I have come back a little heavier from my weekend away - no wonder - I think I drank half of Thredbo's Alcohol allowance for the entire village for the weekend!! But I am being REALLY REALLY good this week and detoxing and finding that it is falling off pretty quick already.

Enjoy your trip and worry about the kg's when you get back to the daily grind.

• 2 weeks later...

Well back to Japan and back to work.

I don't want to weigh myself but I know I have perhaps put on 5kg over summer.

Need a few more days to catch up with sleep and recover and then next Monday is when the jogging starts and the long, hard road to slimness starts once again. I'm determined to do it though.

• 2 weeks later...

It makes me feel better that there are other people out there suffering like me.

I am trying to get the fitness level back up for my trip to Japan and lose a few kilo's as well.

Have cut back on EVERYTHING that is bad for you Jogging 6klm 4 times a week and doing weights. If I don't look like flippin Elle McPhearson in 4 weeks I AM GIVING UP!!!

Or perhaps not, just had a horrid thought I bought new ski pants last year they may not fit me this year if I don't keep at it!!

Usually when I get back I find it hard to eat less (than I have been in the UK) but this time I am doing well. The warm weather helps, eating lots of salad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...