• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nevermind YOS, we all have them. Just get back onto it today - don't make it a bad week... wink

I have been off carbs (with the exception of limited wholegrain carbs at breakfast) for 6 weeks now, and Friday I worked from 7am - 9pm, including a business networking dinner - I did really well avoiding the grog (Hello...some of those people - men AND women got sloppy!!!), and the roasted potatoes, rolls etc. But come dessert there was the most divine individual apple crumbles with whipped cream - I had about half a one and felt hideously stuffed immediately - but I had an upset stomach and nausea all of yesterday. Serves me right - no carbs/sugar/fats in the evening for me again!! (Six and a half kilo's lost for me, but heaps of muscle bulk added as well - the calves are REALLY starting to look like they belong to a snowboarder!!)

Great work YOS - about the same here....feels good doesn't it! :-)

I was(am) sick this week and papabear picked up the drive thru burger, fries and coke for everyone for dinner... Well it has been more than 3 months since I ate this junk and you know what - it not only made me feel WORSE, it gave me a real issue gastrically. It will be more than another 3 months before I eat this rubbish again - sick or not!

I also tried on my snowboard pants - I can get away with them this next trip (in a week and a half) thanks to the adjustable waist band/belt ---- but another coupla kilo and they are not going to stay up!!

How's the wardrobe holding up with that much loss YOS - had to go shopping yet?

Yeah I know YOS is a guy....but still...Papabear had been losing weight along side me and his jeans are falling off his behind!! He needs to go shopping big time. Hey! I live in a house of male fashionista's - apart from eldest son I reckon I am the LEAST interested in clothes. But I do like them to fit.

Glad the wardrobe is fitting now YOS. I was having the same issue - but now I am having to buy new things as well. I am trying not to buy too much and save the big spend up for our trip to HK in November...hopefully a few more kilo's to go before then!

Keep it up!

Originally Posted By: thursday.
Dunno MB. Pretty much running out of size 16s in HK. Price of raw materails an that. doh

rollabout
Thursday my friend...that doesn't bother me at all!
I *was* a size 16 ashamed...not anymore. party
The odd 14, but mainly 12's in my wardobe now!!
Guess who is doing the happy dance. groovy
I am aiming to be buying 10's in HK in Nov!
evilgrin

Edited to add: Sizes quoted are Australian sizes, if you think in US sizes then minus 2 for each number.