• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Wiki:

"Beating a dead horse" is an idiom that means a particular request or line of conversation is already foreclosed, mooted, or otherwise resolved, and any attempt to continue it is futile. In British English and Australian English, the phrase is usually expressed as "flogging a dead horse".

The first recorded use of the expression with its modern meaning is by British politician and orator John Bright, referring to the Reform Bill of 1867, which called for more democratic representation in Parliament, and which Parliament was singularly apathetic about. Trying to rouse Parliament from its apathy on the issue, he said in a speech, would be like trying to flog a dead horse to make it pull a load.

then it should be Niseko.

"You went skiing in Japan?"

"Where did you go?"

"Niseko"

"Wow, that must've been great, the number 2 snowiest place on this planet, the first being the north pole or something"

Good question but considering That an advertorial is being used to state the facts I thought I throw out that comment.

Getou gets more snow than Niseko, as does Hakkoda, Cortina ranks there

what about Charmont hiuchi? Worlds second snowiest that pays the most advertising.

Suck up what thursday?

You can choose to believe that garbage or understand that it is what it is an advertorial. I dont like reading advertorials very much as the writer isnt given any freedom.