Just a useless post to get my 100 post!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
Looks like, er, cheese pasta.

for those on the idiotic dukan diet a girl who is a "doctor" on my wedding forum is spouting

it's the atkins diet on crack

make sure it's fat free cheese... if fat free dairy products even exist at all - she reckons they do, i reckon they don't.
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: MintyNZ
make sure it's fat free cheese... if fat free dairy products even exist at all - she reckons they do, i reckon they don't.

Cheese: manufactured from milk solids, the overwhelming majority of which is FAT. Sorry, you cannot escape that simple fact.

No-fat cheese = overworked imagination. (and a waste of chewing time.)

If we were meant to drink no-fat milk, then God (whoever she is) would have invented water.

Talking about dairy products... I saw a doco on the calcium in dairy products and using high calcium dairy when you eat (like yogurts, cheeses, milk etc) decreases fat uptake by something like 14% (If my memory serves me correctly). They tested it by taking stool samples pre-high calcium diet and post. Sh1t don't lie! (apparently).

rather aside.

A busload of HK tourists in Manila have just been slaughtered by an ex-police pig with an M16. 3 kids and their mother released beforehand together with an old diabetic.

Nasty pictures on my TV screen.

Just can't shout, just can't scream.