Just a useless post to get my 100 post!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam Hills - one legged Aus stand-up comic (he has a prosthetic leg) is quoted as saying ...

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to jail for sex - you might get it but it'll be rough!"

How the Aussie taste buds have improved ...

Remember getting served instant coffee with frosted milk when ordering a cappuccino at Broken Hills.

JA, you should try Coffee here in Germany. It sucks big time. I am a little relieved to have coffee at Starbucks when it's there.

I know what you meant when you said you get "operational standard" from Macca's, cos Starbucks is just alike.

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Starbucks serves tasteless coffee-like product

Agreed - went the other day to the branch in Ofuna with a friend. Their house blend and italian roast tasted exactly the same we thought. confused

Starbucks didn't get where they are today by not screwing coffee bean growers. Singularly responsible for crashing the price of beans and turning Vietnam into a coffee plantation when they should be planting rice.

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
google it.....just not at work, althugh you may want to change it to 2 girls, 1 cup

Doesn't even need to do that, it's like the fourth entry on the google search for 2 guys 2 cups.

And not haven't seen it. biggrin