How really do the Aussie ski tourists really act in Japan???

I think my season is over. I really want to get out there but I just cant camp. All the lines I want are camp lines that drop down from 3000 to 2000 meters. My season will end with 6 monthes of Sliding instead of 8 for the first time in 4 years.

When you get to biking post it. I have only mornings from now on. So it will be 95% biking 5% kayaking.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no bike? Sheet man, pick one up! The area out towards Iwanai looks like it has some great places. Even just going round Yotei looks fun. Hell, all of Hokkaido is where I really wanna go riding...though I know its really flat... \:\)

Originally Posted By: Markie
Come on, guys, give Thursday a break! He has clearly stated it's steep from his own point of view. You don't have to take turns pounding him till HE is flat!

lol.gif
 Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
no bike? Sheet man, pick one up! The area out towards Iwanai looks like it has some great places. Even just going round Yotei looks fun. Hell, all of Hokkaido is where I really wanna go riding...though I know its really flat... \:\)

It's tough to ride a bike with clogs on, what with my Dutch flatlander heritage.

And the 27 people that played on the peak that day had a great time ;\)

I you do get the urge to bike

price line.com

Or

Jenson

will set you up. Getting the MTB image up in J-land is important.

2700 people id say off that peak plus the 27 traverslers. insert smiley

nah, Fatts, I've got the sales garbage, the areas outside of Hirafu are also steep and they are freaking car essential distances.

A friend of mine asked me about an area that was "Niseko ski property investment". Turned out it was a 10 min drive from the lifts, at 3/4 the Hirafu prices. I'd go for UPPER UPPER Hirafu if I thought it was worth that price and nowhere else.

It is still being marketed as a newly discovered heaven. Hope the people that follow have the necessary brain cells to work it out. Some prices at ground zero Hirafu are more expensive than prime HK.

Originally Posted By: thursday.
 Originally Posted By: Fattwins
Lord Tracked!
2008_8904.jpg

That's been photoshopped.

That is actually an awesome run.( If you are the first one down it). I've had powder up there like nowhere else before.