American Idol 2008 (Japan schedule - no spoliers please!)

That guy is very annoying.

Amanada Overmeyer - reported nude photos of her I believe.

Where are you up to with the "live" coverage of Americal Idol, thursday? As charlotte said, we are about to be trimmed down to 16 from 20 tonight. This delay is mildly annoying.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks thursday.

OK so we are now (today) down to 16. Next week it will be the last 12. Then if I remember it goes down 1 a week (?), if that's right it must mean you are 5 weeks ahead (?)

They are good this year, much better than last year which was a bit rubbish on reflection. I wonder why we have to wait so long. It's annoying as I want to check some goss online and stuff but can't without finding out info I don't want to know.

I'll live I suppose.....

I think they are good this time.

My initial prediction - the final two will be tattoo girl (why anyone would want to have that on their arm is totally beyond me!) and imagine boy.

Definitely. She has a real scowl and puts it on real quick.

That bloke that got voted off on Sunday was funny with his self-taught self-love thing going on.

Rocker chick with the black + white hair, what planet are they on telling her she's so good every week? She's bloody awful if you ask me.

I agree that rocker chick is not good. In fact, rather annoying.

You know when they have 2 up there for elimination, is it always those two the bottom two for that week or could one of them be not "next to bottom"?

they are good this year - Thurs, I think it's the final 10 that we're at isn't? Not 8.

My vote for the final four are.....The aussie bloke, the scruffy looking white boy (sang an awesome slow version of MJ's Billie Jean last night), the Irish lass(!) and a tie between the two remaining blond cuties. the curlying hair morman type fixed her hair last night and improved her looks by miles. black boy, black girl, short white guy, dredlock white boy and filipino girl are all destined for obscurity.

RD, yeah you're right, I must've been subconsciously blocking out the 2 I dislike with a paasion. Last night's elimination was the correct one I reckon.

My faves:

-Brook Whitehot

-The other blond hottie

-David Archuleta

I'm glad that Luke guy was chucked off. He was annoying.

Even though the girly guy was annoying at first, he got kind of interesting. Not sure Cheesy will last long instead of him, but I suppose we don't need a "new Sanjaya".

If anyone would like to get up with the time delay in Japan, the most popular way is through bittorrents. Basically any popular show, movie, program, etc. can be downloaded the same day its broadcasted in your (for my example USA) country.

I have been keeping tabs on Lost and Prison break and been up to date on the series. I personally do not watch American Idol but can tell you that all episodes are currently available for this season.

Its an easy system but slightly confusing for some to get started with. But after you learn some basics on how it works. Peer to Peer torrent sites can become your best friend.

Anyone that would like help on what to do let me know, and I can help you out

FRANK

Would love to but the issue is I would have to download them and then post up via youtube but they have a limit of 5min and usually dont allow copyrighted material to be used (Its a loose rule on their part but they sometimes enforce it.)

Each episode is aprx 300mb in size also.

Hence, the reason I mentioned using P2P for those interested. Dont know if linking sites are allowed so, the best to do is google search

azureus (this is a bittorrent file manager and allows you to connect to other computers whom host the files one would be interested in.

Isohunt (this is one of countless sites where you get the tracker files) These are not the actual files that contain the I.E. American Idol video files. These 4kb files are a tracer file that finds the "x" amount of people that have the file your looking for and allows you to connect to their computer so you can get the file your looking for.

Just a quick tip. Most people share video files which are packed in a .rar file (usually a video file is broken down into multiple .rar files for easy sharing) You would need WINRAR program which can be downloaded for free from their site. The WINRAR program allows you to extract the actual video file from the .rar files.

Watch and enjoy.