American Idol 2008 (Japan schedule - no spoliers please!)

That sounds like such a lot of fun. (Not). Apart from the fact that I think I'd just like to watch it on tv, my tv isn't connected to my computer/internet and I'm simply not interested in it. Don't know about anyone else.

I think I can manage to live behind the times.

But please still put spoilers in spoilers though folks.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, you mean you want to sit down comfortably on your sofa and watch it on your big screen telly without any hassles at all? What a snob!!

(Me too) \:\)

Anyway this is all off topic nonsense.

thursday, Rag-Doll - was it good this week?

I agree charlotte. Whenever anyone starts blathering on about PC connections, torrents, watching poor quality video on a computer and the like, I just shut off. I think I can manage waiting and just watching it when they broadcast it!

Kat McVie is very saucy indeed isn't she?

\:\)

I'm glad that bloke got voted off, he was just a bit boring.

Did you notice when they showed Ramiele that "Danny" (the girlboy voted off last week) was captioned as "best friend" in the audience?

Everyone is better looking this year as well, the girls are at least. Last year's mob were a bunch of scrubbers.

Does anyone reckon there is an element of bias to the show though? It seems that Simon quickly decides who he likes (usually the more marketable ones) then boosts them and hassles the others.

I can relate to what Simon says, but Paula is just so full of crap.

When she says someone's fantastic, they have just bombed

When she says someone looks like a star up there, they in fact look like Lassie

When she says she loves them, she means that she wants to, literally, after the show.

Randy? It's just alright for me dawg, just alright.

Oh yeah, Paula is a complete moron. A complete waste of time. Simon's comments are generally fine it is just that he seems to be far more forgiving to those he seems to like. If a favourite changes style they're being versatile, anyone else gets canned for not defining themselves etc.

That was the second best result of the week. "blank" deserved it more but this goes along the lines of the Idol progression. I am wanting the contestants to produce the meat when an hamburger is ordered. Classic comment.

That Cook bloke is really going for it.

That song that the chick chose is the most sickly smelly cheesy song I have ever heard. As Simon said, good choice perhaps (God Bless the USA) but I was totally surprised to hear him say it was a great song. I was looking forward to his thoughts on that song and was expecting the opposite.