American Idol 2008 (Japan schedule - no spoliers please!)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: thursday.

wakaranai what ever next doh
Click to reveal..
Well after all that dissing that simon handed out to only one of the finalists, I'm glad the voters have an opinion of their own.

I changed it like this. Sorry about that girls.

It doesn't matter now (to me anyway).

This morning I got some junk mail that had the result in the subject line. I am angry and disappointed about that.

I think who the top 2 is almost obvious now but it would have been fun to watch it without knowing.

:(

That is annoying. The most annoying thing is that they put it on 4 weeks late here.

Anyway here is my prediction.

Right now we have

David

David

Saisha

Jason

- Next week, Jason or Saisha goes

- The week after, Jason or Saisha goes.

- The final is David vs David and David wins.

- (That will be Rock David).

I enjoy watching it but also I found top 4 result about one month ago when I look internet. They really should say on Japanese broadcast that it is 1 month difference, I am sure more people will look and fine out.

Chibiko Dave sounds like Richard Marx to me. Starting to grate a bit.

I don't know any results but I would say Rock Dave is easy the favorite. How on earth is that Jason bloke in the top 4?!

veryshocked

• 2 weeks later...

David won!

What on earth was that Michael Myers character?

Totally unfunny!

They certainly don't shy away from the shameless plugs on American Idol, do they.

Until next year.

Georgeous Michaleos was kinda cool. SO too Brian, whom we have not seen for years.

12 million votes more for originality rather than play it safe mamas/daddies boy. That's what got me, cover all the greats with the girlish cutie boy singing or go with the rock and roll on your own interpretation. Good result.

I really like him when he sings songs like that.

Glad Cook won. Looking online interesting that he kept the story of his sick brother out of it all. Good for him, seems like a decent chap.

Not sure about that, not really my kind of music - well enough to buy anyway. But surely better than all this R&B stuff that most of them do.

What a start to a career though, over 50 million people voting for you!!