will be using the same wear i have been for the last 2 years, dark blue jacket & grey pants. Bought cheap, less well known brand stuff but they are still going strong.

new colours would be great but my money has to go to transport for w/end trips.

Originally Posted By: Fattwins
Im louder than AK could ever think of being. I even got a nod from him for style so I know that im over doing it for sure.

My BC wear is blah though.

FT is colourblind (really!) so I'll answer on his behalf.
He will be wearing a darkish purple jacket (kind of blue purple, rather than pink purple) and some wild blue and white crazy print pants... for resort anyway.

For BC, probably something that smells (as everyone should do!).
 Originally Posted By: Domokun_72dpi
Black and Blue.

Jeez I hope that's not an indication of what I will bruise like =)

Ha ha could be a dangerous combination.... if you subscribe to the craziness! (see below)

For the reason you suggest, I don't wear black and blue together near my ankles, and definately would not skate if I did. I do wear black t-shirts at the same time as blue jeans, but try to avoid blue boxers in black jeans, and stay well clear of black socks with blue jeans or vice versa!

I don't know when I decame unhinged in this department... just beware of playful superstitions - once 'the craziness' catches hold, it is hard to escape!

It could just be that the above combinations are aesthetically unpleasing too!

Same as last year as was all new last year.

Red Jacket, grey trousers black gloves

Need new ski boots but not decided the colour yet. When you got size 30cm feet like me trying to find a pair here in Japan is a challenge in its self so maybe choice of colour wont be an option for me.

Forget public slippers in the ryokans etc, socks or bare feet for me.

There is a shop called Hikari that sells shoes up to size 36 its where most of the sumo wrestlers go to get their shoes, thats about the only place I can find shoes, but they don't sell snow boots.

Victoria has up to size 30 with an amazingly large choice of only one colour and style to choose from, so it wont be to difficult for me to decide which one to go for. haha!

Buying clothing and shoes in Japan really sucks if you are not small.

Not many shops sells 3-4L clothes either which I need. The best I found for that is Sakazen again in Shinjuku opposite Hikari.

Anyway the only thing left on my shopping list now are the ski boots then I'm all set.