American Idol (for those of us watching Fox Japan - no spoilers please)

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yellowsnow, I'm with Veronica & Charlotte on this.

Why don't you start a new thread if you want to discuss results that are ahead of what most of us are watching on Fox in Japan? The results may not be a secret but lots of us try to avoid sites that post the results so as not it spoil it.

Quote:
Originally posted by YellowSnow:

Certainly not for somebody who has never even spoken to me.

That's ridiculous. Do we have to all meet you in person? There are lots of people on this forum from all over the world but they respect us enough not to post spoilers. Would appreciate the same from you.

Veronica, can you change the title of this thread to American Idol, Fox Japan Schedule or something?

"so please don't spoil it for us anymore. Thanks."

"but they respect us enough not to post spoilers."

Which "us" are you girls talking about? The way I see it there are actually two groups here, ones that have seen it and the ones that haven't.

I know I am coming off as a bastard, but I don't ask for you to restrict your posting. Also I cant exactly fathom "I don't want to watch it on the Internet" if you were a really big fan you would want the latest information as it is available.

Hell I even posted a link to where you can get the video. I just think it is a little indignant that because your choice to ignore current informant overrides mine and the other group of "us".

"That's ridiculous. Do we have to all meet you in person?"

No I was talking about online, none of you "girls" have ever really engaged me in conversation here. Except now to say not to post. Initially I wasn't out to start a fight,I posted without thinking, I was just wondering how long you were behind and a bit over excited because the Indian guy is still in it.

But the flippant way in it was assumed that I was out to spoil it for your little clique irks me.

Hey, me jane, hi. I've changed the title of the thread, in the hope that all people might not feel compelled to spoil things for those people enjoying it on the tv here.

I was surprised that frizzy-haired lady got voted off (though she was a bit scary).

Sundance really chose the wrong song there (and sang it pretty badly). Simons face was a picture when they announced it that Sundance was off and Creepy Sanjaya Boy stayed on. lol.gif

Yes, and he's creepy too. But with some kind of real 'aura', unlike Sanjaya boy. It should be fun seeing and hearing Simon if he continues to remain.