Had a night out the other day and went to a Disco / 80s Night.

I'm not a big dancer but after a few beers and the right songs I give it a good go and get my moves going.

Here's my dancing songs:

What Difference Does It Make?

- The Smiths (I can do a good Morrissey)

Do Ya Think I'm Sexy

- Rod Stewart

Rock Lobster

- The B-52's

What's your dancing song.

lol.gif

lol.gif

> Rock Lobster

- The B-52's

Trouble is with that, once you're committed, you're in for the long haul. When you're racking your brains for the right gesture to go with 'there goes a narwhal', it begins to feel like a life sentence. 'Tiger Feet' often proves regrettably irrestible in the same way.

I find 'Good Thing Going' by Sugar Minott very enticing, but you don't hear it much.

Quote:
Originally posted by thursday:
If it's a group thing, then it's YMCA and then Haiwaii Five-o
woah. Office dude.

A Message to You Rudy by The Specials (or any ska)

always gets my feet moving.

Dare I say anything by Kylie \:\) \:\) \:\)

Got home from working on the hot rod and drinking wild turkey a few weeks ago and turned on Minstry and danced on the patio much to the delight of my neighbours although Im not sure they appreciated hearing "Jesus built my hot rod" that loud. \:\)

Am also enticed up in a club to some nice hard house but thats a different story ;\)

Sure thing farquah - gis a call about the coke game on sat^got the co bonenkai ashita so might have to request a few mohitos ^ was right as rain after those bad boys the next day-kampai^ still can@t remember the roxette song^and you not google either!