What's it for? Useless things

#1: Bulky guys who are powerless lol.gif

#2: Vacum cleaners that are noisy but don't work good.

#3: Glasses that don't help me to watch anything better.

#4: Olders who say this and that but don't give any advices to youngers. \:o

Lawson sandwiches. They are useless.

Sam in TRF. lol.gif He is totally totally useless isn't it. TRF seem to have come out from under the rock they were hiding in. Curious looking "group", aren't they. I suppose Sam did make a baby with Namie Amuro some people may see that as being useful.

guys that wave the light stick at a construction site...yet at other sites they have a robot...and at others they just have a traffic light

If I was that lightstick waving guy, I would feel redundant

I second the conbini sandwhiches.

at Zao, there are a few redundant chairs. Literally two tower lines, both holding double chairs, right next to each other, going to exactly the same place. Sometimes they only run one.

I would love to have control over the placement of the thousand or so lift towers at that place that seemingly go nowhere yet stretch far enough to make you walk again... by-far the most frustrating lift network I have ever skied.

I cant say Jpop is all bad... Because I got paid a lot( not really a lot but 100,000) to be in a Jpop music video. Its even on youtube.

Most useless food in Japan: Bread with out the crust.

Internet is useless in Japan for all its worth.

Customer support staff, customer facing staff in general.

Public places in Japan are pretty useless. No chairs, no bins, no fun.

Sorry for starting to rant. I love Japan. :p

Quote:
Originally posted by rach:
I bet those lifts were full in the boom years though samurai.
even if they were full, it is pretty incredibly useless to have two tower lines running double chairs right next to each other instead of half the towers and twice the chair volume, like quads do. confused.gif The towers are the most expensive part of the chair. HORRIBLE planning, full or not. I bet i could increase the skiable acres by about 30% without adding a single new tower if I were given the green light. (hindsight is 20-20) ;\)
 Quote:
Originally posted by Mudguts:
Deafeningly loud mufflers on scooters/bikes. I just want to pick up the nearest heavy object and hurl it at those tossers when they ride past.
When I lived in Osaka, I realized that several such tossers actually lived in my neighbourhood, and from my apartment window I could see them parking their bikes. I went to the police box to inform the policeman that I had identified a public nuisance and asked him to take some action. He lamented that his country was different from mine in what the police can do.

So I bought some bolt cutters and cut everything on their bikes that could be cut (quite a lot of things it turned out).

Actually, the mother of one of the punks came down the stairs of their ratty apartment just as I was finishing up. She said 'Sore ha uchi no tansha dayo!" although she didn't seem to notice that the severed fuel line was leaking petrol all over the concrete. I just said "Ah so desu ka. Shiranakatta." as I put my bolt cutters in my bag and cycled off.

Things were much quieter in the neighbourhood after that, but there were no other consequences.