I haven't seen the Haagen Daaz caramel sandwiches yet this year. They have vanilla and green tea but no caramel.

\:\(

Quote:
Originally posted by rach:
I like nuts.
:D I'll refrain from the obvious comments there ... \:D

(Cashews, Macadamia, Hazelnuts and Walnuts - mmmm)
 Quote:
I haven't seen the Haagen Daaz caramel sandwiches yet this year. They have vanilla and green tea but no caramel.
have em in Ashiya still Rach :p :p If youre a good girl maybe Ill bring one to Sannomiya for ya ;\) lol.gif

Anybody else try the SuperCup Mint Chocolate Chip before?? Pure crapchemicalshite but Ohhhhhh so delicious!! \:D \:D
  • 2 weeks later...
 Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
 Quote:
have em in Ashiya still Rach :p :p If youre a good girl maybe Ill bring one to Sannomiya for ya ;\) lol.gif

Anybody else try the SuperCup Mint Chocolate Chip before?? Pure crapchemicalshite but Ohhhhhh so delicious!! \:D \:D
lol.gif Haha! I remember one summer a few years ago when I almost never saw you without an icecream in your hand CB! All those afternoons up at Love Golf, and bridge jumping/tubing!

Pies, yes, of course!

Watermelon is frankly rubbish. As well as being annoying to eat, it don't taste of much. Posh though, so it scores on that front ;\)

those dark cherries that are in season in the summer at home - i can't stop eating those. "bing" cherries maybe?

watermelon doesn't really do it for me either. unless of course it's been injected with vodka and left to sit for a while ;\) . then it's yummy.