Do you want Japan to win or lose tonight?

Do you like this poll?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

I want them to win. If they lose now, then they minimise their chances of proceeding to the next round and the next 2 games will be probably boring. If they win, they will have to pass successfully through Croatia and that will be an interesting game.

I secretly (no more?) want them to lose because I can't stand the madness surrounding it all.

In that group I want Brazil and Croatia to go through. They are the better teams anyway.

I guess I want them to win so that the world cup fever can continue here. If Japan get whopped 3-0 in the first two games then I think the footy coverage may die down a little, and that ain't good.

If Japan were to win the world cup, it can only be good for a footy fan like me in the long run as itll mean more interest in the sport and better coverage on TV.

But that stuff aside, Id cheer them to win anyway because I am not a japan-hater.

the channels have already decided on their coverage schedules, so win or lose that won't change Bobby12. I want Japan to lose simply because I want bragging rights in my office tomorrow. I have a pint on it with CB, and tomorrows lunch on it with a staff member of my school. We have been having a good old ribbing match in our office. Us three Aussies vs the entire remainder of the staff! One thing is for sure, either us three or all the rest of them are gonna be feeling rather embarassed come tomorrow, after the stirring that has been going on here for the last few weeks. Has been very fun thumbsup.gif

Yeah that orange range song sucks ass. I saw an interview with them last night, they couldnt string a sentence together and looked scared witless. Pop stars these days, I dont know...

Great point Toque! Still trying to get that crappy Ayumi Hamasaki song out of my head now months after Torino.

But, I want Japan to win. Soccer-crazed brother-in-law's going to Germany and I want him to be able to root for his home team after all the time and effort he's put into this trip. (plus, I wanted an excuse to use the phrase "root for the home team" for all you Aussies out there)

Don't really care for soccor, though it's better than baseball.

I supported Japan in Australia's absence in the last few world cups and even saw them play in the 2000 olympics against the USA ( the last, damn you Nakata!)

So really I'd love to see OZ go thru to the next round but if they don't and Japan does I'll support them, not that I think they'll get that far...

socceroo's to slay the Blue Samurais!