There may not be anyone on here who can help, but here goes.

Sony PSP - got Wipeout Pure (great game) but there are lots of downloads available. I don't have wireless internet and so I don't know how to get that. When I go to the website it just goes on about wireless and nothing else.

Anyone with any hints? \:\)

• 11 months later...

There is a bootloader on most bittorrent sites that will allow you to play games from a memory stick (reccomended is 1gb or higher). A 512mb is about the lowest to play most games. Benefit is that games you find on the internet are able to play off the memory stick and and you dont have to use discs anymore. Other benefit is that you save more battery power which equals longer play. The larger memorystick the more games you can save and play off at one time. Great for travel and dont need to carry "x" amount of discs with you. I do game console mods and follow the scene very closely. If you need more help email me anytime. FRANK

midnightcharger2@hotmail.com

Which xbox do you have the xbox 1 or the xbox 360. I sold off all my xbox 1 gear / mod equip. The guy lives close so I may be able to borrow the equipment again. Also if its an xbox (orginal) where did it come from, USA, EUROPE, or JAPAN. I can get you a better idea if I can still do it. Heres my number if you want to call some time. 080-5143-4932. I will also be up at hakuba 47 tommorow. FRANK

CB, My favorits are Wipeout Pure (addictive racing game), Midnight club - Dub Edition (you'll spend as much time in the garage choosing which rims to pimp your ride with as you will racing it on the streets), and Grand Theft Auto - Liberty City Stories (first person shooter, adventure game). I tried the SSX snow game, but seemed boring to me - I prefer the real thing.

SSX on PSP is pretty good. Skiing and snowboarding as I recall. Tony Hawk is good and also FIFA if you are into it. Basically all the games on PS2 that were good!! A new Ridge Racer just came out, that should be good.

ssx, is that the Japanese title too? and its a skiing snowboarding game? cool, will have a look next time Im out. Have RR2 right now and its good fun but wanna buy a few more.

I love how the games are MD based. Seems like it would allow the life of the game to be extended cuz its harder to scratch. Even used games seem like theyre going to be better off than a PS2 for that reason.

I picked up SSX last night and that Kanji game as well...maybe my PSP will help me pass level 1 ;\)

speaking of that, I've had many students at school asking me to video tape key points in class so they could put them on their PSP's or Ipods. What a sweet idea and am talking to our AV guys today bout that. Anybody here do that with their students? Maybe a new thread is needed..