Last night I went to bed at 8:30. The idea was to read for an hour or so then get a good nights sleep. Well the reading part went well, but then I found I couldn't go to sleep. I ended up not sleeping until 2:30am. mad.gif Very frustrating.

I've found that before - go to bed too early and you end up sleeping much later.

Definitely, I'm the same. Too early is not good. And I just hate it when you get into that 'can't sleep getting frustrated' mood. Makes it even worse.

hey sunrise, sorry for not PM'ing you - lets have a chat soon!

and what exactly is melatonin?

I have been going to bed really early recently since the winter season is over. Sometimes as early as 9pm. Getting tons of sleep and feeling really good because of it as well. Osusume!

I went to bed at 8:30 last night, bit of a headache. Slept from 9pm until 9am this morning. Not bad going 12 hours clap.gif Funny thing is, I'm feeling kinda sleepy confused.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by xxx:
Funny thing is, I'm feeling kinda sleepy confused.gif
I know that feeling. My Saturday was loooong day because I woke up 4am for Tsukiji fish market. I was tired and had 11hours sleep on Sunday but I was still sleepy. I biked to my favorite restaurant for lunch and had a nap on the beach, but still sleepy. It was very very sleepy day yesterday and I'm still sleepy this morning... I'm always sleepy...

I must be lucky I fall asleep instantly whatever time I hit the sack, if I went at 8:30 or 1:00, I am gone in a flash.

I never read in bed, turn off the light, dive in close my eyes and slide into some sweet dreams....

only activities starting with 'S' should be attempted in bed...

sleeping in on the weekends seems like a good thing to do but its not, in the long run it doesnt pay off, it upsets your rythym.

Getting consistent sleep 7 days a week and not one or two "good nights" sleep and five or six shoddy sleeps is the key to it all. Sounds nerdy and uncool but as Ned Kelly famously uttered "such is life"