Australians. Is this true? (Slightly naughty thread, adults only)

Whilst reading through a recent edition of FHM, I found the following. Is it true? If incorrect, I will mail them and encourage you to do the same.

\:D

----------------------

A nation of great lovers? Nearly one in five Australians have fallen asleep during sexual activity.

...but then again, more than a third have injured themselves while "knocking boots".

It's a lonely on a sheep station - which may explain why a frankly disturbing 21% of Australians have attempted to fellate themselves.

More than half the population have stopped while conkers-deep to answer a phone call.

47.6% have whipped their bits out in public.

34% admit to having had a cheeky jostle while at work.

Quote:
47.6% have whipped their bits out in public
This is probably true as for the rest I can confidently say that I have never fallen asleep, injured myself or answered the phone whilst "knocking boots" (what the f#*k is that about). But if you are familiar with FHM or Ralph mags you will know the level of quality that is in there thumbsdown.gif .

Conkers are a (slang?) name for the seeds from the horse chestnut tree. Not to be confused with the chestnuts, they do indeed look similar, but, unlike chestnuts they are usually a little smaller and near perfectly round.

I hope that clears it up for you.

Why Weegeoff, it sounds like you've had bad experiences with Aussie men lol.gif

Some are hopless but not all by any means.... the only guy I ever fell asleep on was an Aussie though, (oops!). ;\)

We are all fit, trim and fantastic lovers. Won't hear otherwise. Anyone who isn't is rounded up and sent straight to England where they belong. Along with all the ugly ones and those that are crap at sport. ;\) ;\) ;\)

Quote:
Originally posted by Dims:
We are all fit, trim and fantastic lovers. Won't hear otherwise. Anyone who isn't is rounded up and sent straight to England where they belong. Along with all the ugly ones and those that are crap at sport. ;\) ;\) ;\)
So THAT'S how I got my Aussie visa so damn quickly...
\:D
  • 4 years later...
Originally Posted By: griller
The Aussie lads I've met would rather sleep with Niseko than a girl.

Give me a whole day skiing Niseko powder over 3 minutes 'knocking boots' anytime! cheers

lol

What a lot of sillyness! Where did you dig this one up from Rob!

Quote:
Nearly one in five Australians have fallen asleep during sexual activity.
Is that in their lifetime? Coz I am pretty sure I was really drunk one night and....

Quote:
more than a third have injured themselves while "knocking boots".
Knocking boots! LOL! umm..no ... no coital injuries for me or Papa...not yet anyway ... but we are getting on in years now so the potential is there!

Quote:
It's a lonely on a sheep station - which may explain why a frankly disturbing 21% of Australians have attempted to fellate themselves.

rollabout There is nothing more to be said about this one is there!

Quote:
More than half the population have stopped while conkers-deep to answer a phone call.
Isnt that what message bank is for!

Quote:
47.6% have whipped their bits out in public.

Intentionally? That number is pretty high isnt it? Papa and I must be right prudes!

Quote:
34% admit to having had a cheeky jostle while at work.
WTF is a cheeky jostle...

>It's a lonely on a sheep station - which may explain why a frankly disturbing 21% of Australians have attempted to fellate themselves.<

I've seen a guy do it!

It was when I was a 16 year old apprentice and he did it in the middle of the workshop. Pretty imressive.

veryshocked

Well, was inspired by SjF comment in the interview he did, trying to get people to post. And as the forum has got older, and more joined, thought it'd be a good chance to get some new opinions on older threads.