OK, time to vote on the title for the SnowJapan Video

It seems that submissions have dried up, so let's see what everyone on here thinks about the choices in this poll. I've gone through and collected what I think are the contenders from the other thread. If I left one out, please let me know.

If you do have any more ideas, please submit them in this thread. Also, if you can think of any additions to the submissions here, such as adding Snow Japan in there somewhere, chime in!

Sorry bout that miteyak! Completely overlooked it as I was scanning through that thread at work. Can I edit the post without wiping the current votes out? Still do like your title suggestion.

Ocean, how bout

"Life is ride Snow Japan, happy times good!"

Quote:
Originally posted by Indosnm:
where's the option for

none of the above?
There ain't one. If you don't like what's up, offer your own. If you can't do that then shut the hell up \:D Eh? Simple as that. :p

Yes Precious the clever Hobbit was correct where was the `none of the above`?

Smeagol thinks wham bam is tricksy and false.

How about `SJ - the Precious`? or `PP - Powder Paradise`?

or `tachiirikinshi` (no entry keep out No Trespassing) how about that....

`trespassers in the pow`?

`rachigai` (beyond the limits)

`hadowosugusu` (to go to far)

`hamidashi` (to jut out of bounds -be crowded out)

But wham bam snow japan????? come on!!!!!thats lame

i vote none of the above

i also like the trespassing idea...

Snow Japan - Trespassers will be prosecuted

Snow Japan - No Ducking Allowed

Snow Japan - Duck Off

Snow Japan - Snow Poisoning (nicer ring)

Snow Japan- Know anyone who's sellin?

coz they's gots to know we r bad...bad bad-really, really bad...or

Snow Japan - Bad

then everyone will be down with our street cred!

There ain't one. If you don't like what's up, offer your own. If you can't do that then shut the hell up \:D Eh? Simple as that. :p [/QB]

aaawwww, come on Plukker. I am trying to come up with something, in the meantime my vote goes with "none of the above"

I am thinking the title with snow japan ぬき

Quote:
Originally posted by fukdane:
What sort of length is this vid going to be??
It all depends on what is submitted to this site. Right now, with what we have, probably 10 to 15 minutes. I have tons of clips from this year and will have more in the next couple of weeks. I'm hoping for something around 20 to 30 minutes, but we'll see.

Haven't discussed with the SJ dudes much yet, but hopefully they can host it. From the way things are looking, this will be a web-based movie. I'd need everyone's original tapes or original MPG's to do something worthy of DVD or VHS. I just don't see this happening right now. The web stuff is working out great though. Hopefully we'll have something for everyone to enjoy in a couple months.

Keep sending the clips in folks!

Indosnm - come on man! What you got? Give us something to work with :p \:D

FT - I like your submission of ....4 years in the making myself. But, the people have spoken. Nothing's a done deal yet though. Need a final answer soon so LPL can get his lazy aussie ass working on this \:D Oh, and my lazy seppo ass also!