I wrote this in the other thread, but it belongs here too I think.

------------

They just said on the news that there will be "thousands" of people around the world taking part in marches and protests against war this weekend!

"Thousands"!!!

:rolleyes:

lol.gif

Mr Bush and Mr Saddam should sit down round a nice wooden table with a lovely selection of fresh cheeses from around the world (indeed some crackers and fruit also). They are sure to get on after that nutritious and delicious fun, and maybe even become future friends.

That's the best solution, for sure.

Oraganizers in London (I guess in London they would be "organisers") claimed 2 million protesters yesterday!! eek.gif Police report 750,000. Either way that is HUGE!!

5000 people in Tokyo by contrast. Pretty pathetic. I am sure db was out there though...

Well seems like pretty much everywhere had good numbers!! There was an estimated 10 million people world wide - not too shabby at all.

Here in Sydney we had somewhere between 250 000 (police estimates) and 500 000 (organisers estimates). Either way it is a damn good turn out. The city was choked with people.

• 3 weeks later...

I find it interesting there are "millions" who targeting the US and UK in peace protests but it seems not a single one is protesting against Saddam and his murdering regime.

Its doubtful the protests will change the course of the US/UK planning...but,

If perhaps 500 million around the world protested against Saddam - ya think he would step down?