Oh woe the loss of international pringles.

Where for art thou UK salt and vinegar! Come back come back! the norishio is killing me.

Come back come back before I convert to jagabutter

well since this weekend was the epic junk food weekend for me. I must say jaga-butter chips kick-ass, and choco-bari ice cream bars are dee-licious.

I'm glad I grabbed those oreos from you zwelgs! oreos for breakfast this morning...mmmmmmmmm. \:\)

Thanks for the tip there SB_freak.

Can't get Smiths in this rural backwater though \:\(

We can get Stonehedge Sweet Cinnamon popcorn though. It rocks!

I have a love/hate relationship with popcorn. I love the stuff. Especially the kind that you chuck in the mircowave to pop. Great stuff. But i absolutley hate it when you get the bits of kernal wedged in your teeth and gums. It hurts like hell and can be really hard to get out.

But i keep on going back.

sfg/sam's sister wont touch popcorn anymore. She was at the movies and had eaten heaps of it and then threw it all back up. Nice...... She hasn't gone near the stuff in over a year.

Quote:
Originally posted by HoTRoD:
Am I alone in liking McDs?
As McD's are obviously the largest food chain in the world, that must be a great understatement. Of all the friends I know, I only know one person who hates McD, and that's because before he got married, when he was living in Canada, he had to survive solely on McDs for all his meals every day, seven days a week for more than a year! (At least so he says)
He was a hilariously lazy character but I still find it difficult to believe that story.
  • 2 weeks later...

anyone eaten at hardee's? i think their char-grilled burgers are superior to bk and mcds. they also have tasty fried chicken (way better than kfc) and absolutely delicious sweet tea. and their breakfast biscuits are awesome- you can have butter, cheese, or fried chicken. yummmmm, my mouth is watering now thinking of all this.

Quote:
Originally posted by scouser:
Any Burger Kings in Japan, never seen one..
There used to be some around Tokyo, Id seen them in Shibuya and Harajuku but aparently they couldnt hack the competition and pulled out a year or 2 ago so you can stop looking now \:\(
  • 2 weeks later...