Your most 'vulgar' food combi!

No-one seems to understand my love for cheese/salami/mustard/tuna rolls. I get loads of (fun) hassle for it from other people. It seems tops to me. Give it a go.

Anyone else have any combis people can't 'get'?

Very delicious.

Banana sandwich mix (home made of course), topped with melted Mars Bar (with a little milk added to make it that big more creamy). In a sandwich. Awesome

I like to put yogurt (preferably blueberry) on my bagels and cream cheese. This always elicited strange looks from my roommates. I can't understand why that is so strange.

I also like yogurt on my freedom toast.

dude, that is totally normal compared to the things I have seen you do with tuna (aka tuna-fish).

For a while I thought you may have been up the duff, in the family way, had a bun in the oven....

This warm weather has made me chipper.

Quote:
Not bad with English-style sausages (possibly the worst sausages in the world).
You've got to be kidding? I don't know about sausages down sawf in Bristol, but up north there are an amazing variety of sausages - the best in the world!!

Amazing sausage shop in Aigburth with about 50 varieties - just the best \:D

Japan sausages are pathetic - and I've never been anywhere else with better sausages than the UK.

I personally havent tryed it but a few people i know eat peanut butter and honey sandwiches?!?1 that to me is strange, anyone tryed it??

my dad eats "toungeworst" with mustard and salad?? thats just rotten.... to those who dont know toungeworst is tounges compressed together then sliced....!

ARGH!

scouser, perhaps I spoke in haste. I meant those Bowyers 90% bread sausages that look like dog turds. Cumberland sausages and the like are very good. As are the black pudding sausages that seem to be so trendy again in the UK.

I meant over 50 varieties, not 5!

There are bad sausages, yes, but a huge amount of really good ones too. Whereas in Japan, have you ever had a really decent sausage? If you have, please tell me!!

Quote:
Originally posted by snowboard_freak:
laugh.gif

Don't knock it till you try it! The red cordial and green ("Coola") cordial are the best. Haven't had it for ages.

\:D
doesnt the milk curdle or solidify?

sounds like this party drink called the cement mixer...lime cordial and baileys. nasty nasty.