Birkenstocks, Flipflops or Tevas

As an extension of the barefoot thread, which do you rate? if you had to choose only one kind?

I recently got a pair of Birkenstocks and they are soooo comfortable especially after walking all day, upgraded from the jandels

I'm a longtime birk lover- i'm embarassed by how many pairs i own. you really cant beat the comfort. and they are so convenient here with the slip-on styles. I've worn my bostons so much, i had to get the soles replaced. they are seriously the best shoes ever!!

On a strictly coolness factor tevas and birks are near the bottom.

When I called normal sandals (thongs) "sandals" in Guam, the locals were quick to correct me. Apparently there they are "slippers."

Where are aquasocks on this poll??

tevas not good for pullin the in-style kinda girl, but most definitley have their purpose. im stickin with the flip flops though... gotta walk to a beat.

but, i wanna know how society degraded to the point where we could only choose one item of open footwear????

sounds like some extremist commie anti-consumerism penetrated the thinking of the law makers. hmmm, worrying.

Jandals or flip flops! They are so good, the socially acceptable alternative to bare feet. Ive got 2 pairs, ultra funky. One is purple with a funky flower and the other is sky blue sparkly sequins, those babies will get you into anwywhere.

As for Ender0 thinking about the coolness, its the wearer that matters mate, put a hot person in anything and they look good.

I got this beaty pair of Columbias. My dad calls them the king of all sandals. So comfortable but the smell after 2 years of use. Anyone with any ideas on getting the stink out of my beauties. baby powder works but it makes a mess.