• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So has the riddle of the Cheeseman been solved then ? Is the Cheeseman from Yemen really the enderzero from Seattle ?

What other dirty little secrets got told in that Arai hotel room, you naughty boys :p

Sorry to confuse you guys. I said it somewhere before, but you must have missed it. Chizuman (chizu = map) is not to be confused with Chiizuman (i.e. Cheeseman) though we gaijins often make the mistake of mixing up the single and double vowel words.

Enderzero likes maps, that's why I call him Chizuman.

Yes, cheese is indeed fun for all the family as well as being delicious and nutritiously nutritious! Most definitely. I really like cheese for so many reasons (some as stated above). But remember that cheese, whilst being a foodstuff that can be enjoyed in a group - whether family or friends (or even strangers) - is also good to eat by ones self. It makes for a nutritious (and delicious) snack at any time of the day.

\:D

Yakuza: saw the movies and heard the stories. Thought it was a glorified tale like the mafia. But like the mafia I didn't expect to see them really. First thing when I moved to Fujinomia, Shizuoka I met one...he was a retired hard core, pinki missing type (nice guy though). I've met or seen sooo many since..

B/f moving here it was mostly a myth to me, now they are an annoying reality!

Thats how it seems to me too - sleazy greasy haired perma dudes with smoked out car windows. oooooohhhhhh lol.gif

Scary indeed. We have a local ex-yakuza guy living near us (or so I have been told). Sad little creature he is too.

65, still got jet black tight permed hair, hawaii shirts, the big car, the deal. Everyone laughts at him lol.gif