I am finding myself drinking almost every night. Not too much, but much more than I used to, and I'm going to have to cut back.

How often and how much are you drinking?

I often have a drink G n T when cooking dinner and often have balieys after dinner. If Im with mates, about one evening a week we finish a bottle and I cant remember the last weekend I didnt drink. I am worried. But Im not DRUNK that often, not hungover that often so is it ok? confused.gif

I warm up in the morning w/ a fifth of vodka. Kill a keg (20 gallon.. a lot of liters?) of beer during the day and cap off the evening w/ a bath tub of champaign. I do pretty much everything excessively! ;\)

Seriously, I like those flavored shochu drinks. I like the ginger flavor "sour" and the grape 7%...I think they are fatttening though and should stop....but about half the price of beer w/ more alcohal content...

BTW, I used to live in Tokyo and took the train and would see people drinking on the train/subway. Any of you do that? Just curious.

Zwellie I wish I could have met you. All my buds did but me. Cheers lass, they had nothing but postives to say, if you do come back I am sure that I will be here. NZ ULLAR GOD OF SNOW GRANT THEE THE DVINE PROMISE OF INCHES OF PURE POWDER In NEW ZEALAND. Burn a si Zwellie and this might be

not too much during the week- maybe some wine or beers if having dinner with friends. but on weekends, i feel like i tend to overdo it bc i have a big tolerance, but havent had any monster hangovers lately. i'm drinking a lot less then i did in college, so i feel like i'm getting healthy, esp since i quit smoking.

and as for drinking beers on the train- i love it that you can drink anywhere in japan! conbini beers in transit from bar to club to karaoke definitely helps the wallet. but sometimes the temptation is dangerous. that 5:30am chuhi i had on the train home didnt make me feel to genki.

I'm doing well on the cutting down. Being in a relationship has helped me, I'm not going out as much \:D

a few nights a week.

Bottle keep (sho-chu) at mates bars. very cheap.

Canned sho-chu is creap and lethal! Try dinking sho-chu with green tea, no hangover and nice if the tea is good quality!