French goods - until when do we boycott?

Anyone answer me? When should us American citizens continue to boycott French goods until, in order to be good Americans? I was wondering if there was a date, or do we need to wait for the day when France apologises for being bad.

;\)

I loved what the yanks did to boycott France. Some of them are so silly.

Changing French Fries to Freedom Fries

Pooring out French Wine into the rivers.

Give me a break. At least France has backbone to stand up against Bush. Oh yah where are those WMD

Until the French learn the tasteful art of showering. It's no wonder the best perfumes and colognes are French.

Uh oh, gotta hide under my desk now. wave.gif

There's nothing better than the pungent whaff of cheese, garlic and red wine on a night out....viva la France....or something like that.

Kintaro, all the best women are French, plus all the best Perfume, add them together, and mix it with the French language, and I'm ready to boycott the rest of the world and never leave again.

Because the sensitive are always lurking.

But OK \:\)

wave.gif where I come from we just like to make fun of other nationalities. Hawaii's so full of mixture that we make fun of each other. That's just what we do. We live in harmony yet love to inoccently tease each other.

Chinese: Ketchi

Fillipino: Horny

White People: stinky

Hawaiians: Lazy

French: more stinky

Portuguese (sp ??) (Pocho's): talk too much..with their hands

Japanese: small you know whats

Korean's: snack shop owners..greedy

Body boarders: geeks (threw that in on the side)

US mainlanders: pilau (dirty, ignorant of Hawaii people...wear shoes in the house)

British: pompous

Canadians: insignifigant

It's just playful stuff

In real life I don't boycott French. Personally, the only thing they have to offer is wine and I don't drink it much. But I still eat french fries..only nowadays they are 'fried potato' ...don't care

Ok, running back under my desk now..gonna sleep.

trukkin` seppos, someone should blow `em up!

i rekon we should boycott `frog` goods until they bring back `ALO ALO` to prime-time telly.

that was possibly one of tha greatest ever tv shows :p

viva la `ALO ALO` clap.gif