When are you bustin' a move? (going home)

I havent started a poll for a while......so who's a lifer andwho's heading out? like Simon & Garfunkel said

"Am gone, goin' home, where the New York City winters aren't bleeding me, leading me, goin' home

Should change that to "Japan summers"........ clock.gif

I was supposed to be outie this summer...but plans changed, and I am sticking it out 1 more year...

but mark my words, summer 2004 I am saying sionara

danz

I have been offered the opportunity to go to London probably early next year. Good job too. On the flip side I can bite the bullet and take aim at an even better job available in Tokyo in one more year. That job would keep me here for at least 2 more years.

so if I chooseto attempt getting the tokyo job I will be here for another 3 years. That would be 4 years in total. A lot of time in a city that I quite simply do not like. I feel like a hooker: "just put your head down and think of the money, luv".

After that I would spend a year or two in another country and then return to Australia... and retire at 35 to live off investment income.

Two more years, then back to NZ, ski the winter there and maybe head to Canada for a working holiday and ski some more... clap.gif Then I'll have to think about getting a real job confused.gif (that lets me ski as much as possible ;\) )

I'll be here for a while yet and may even keep coming back, though I'd like to be living at home within the next 3 or so years for sure. Db if I were you I'd go for the London option. It 's a fun place and since you're a wa...ahh(just kidding)...banker you can afford to fly to Zurich or Geneva from London City airport on Friday nights. A mate of mine who works at Canary Wharf does it all the time-gets 2 full days and jets in for work Mon morn. And they've even got Apres ski in them parts.

Leaving Japan in 3 weeks, back to NZ in about 2 months.

oh yeah clap.gif

At the moment I have no plans on returning but every time I think that I seem to be flying into Narita not too long after. This time I sincerly hope not.