just going to korea for a week. my friend is going to be working on a movie over there, so hopefully i can meet some movie stars \:D anyone know if korean guys have big hair?

Quote:
Originally posted by mikazooki:
homeward bound for good??
no yet, just a month holiday this time, let all the family poke and prod and photograph junior.
But will be going home for good in the next couple of years.

Have you noticed Mikazooki we are almost matching eachother post for post? lol.gif funny

outta here on Friday for good. Ive got my last day at work today and the house is packed, getting the 6:12 train out of Iiyama and my journey begins! Im spending a month in Mongolia on the way home and its going to be F*CKEN AWESOME.

So sayonara Japan dudes, thanks for the good times.

I am starting phase II of my plan to conquer the world and in the forseable future that doesnt involve Japan - well at least until Im broke and ready to sell a kidney for some decent powder.

here this summer and judging by the debt I about to get myself into I think I will be here for another 5 summers as well.

oh christ!

zwelly, wanna get married? I can come with you, quick, before I stumble into my own trap.

No mate, 5 more years to go (30+5=35). The debt I mentioned, which will preclude any expensive fun for the remainder of my working days, is for my retirement house in Byron Bay :p

Well, if you're going to go into debt, Byron is a decent reason to do it for :p

Zwells - happy sayonnara. wave.gif wave.gif wave.gif

Will you still visit the forum from time to time so we know how to get in touch with you if we show up in your neck of the woods?

dude, a pad in byron would be nothing without a granny flat for the hangers-on to kick back in. u don't want them cluttering up the main house!

and might i just say that granny is my middle name. so i feel i would feel right at home there ;\)