Like Bill, don't have much time for Hillary. Terrible thing to say considering what he put her through from a personal perspective, but i'm just looking at it from a political point of view.

Bill, best US president ever in my books.

Hillary, always struck me as the kind of person who was trying too hard to let you know how smart she was rather than just relaxing and letting it come out naturally.

I can't stand that bloke. I'd swear that the population of the US is playing some sour joke on the rest of the world.

"Right then y'all we're gonna vote a real turkey as president every term, to be leader of the free world......"

How about we create a league of presidents, where if one is a bit poor, he/she can go on loan to another country till he/she improves, or you could transfer the best ones for extortionat sums. ;\)

Any other suggestions....

Clinton was great - he was smooth with the ladies, and he smoked weed. What more do you need for a president ?

I mean the guys approval rating increased significantly after his whole sex scandal thing - you gotta be doin` something right to pull that one off.

I think it was his charisma and character, that made America strong at the time - people were confident because we had a confident leader who appealed to other countries` governments.

Plus I liked him, because half the people in the States started foaming at the mouth with rage at mere mention of his name. mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

I prefer a bit of "Bush" myself, but then again so did Bill-and what is wrong with that? One of the slickest spinmiesters ever for sure. Why would anyone bother wasting time taking the piss out of GW when he does such a good job by himself. Bill was pure entertainment.

I think the Clintons epitomize everything that is wrong with modern politics. He cracks a couple of funnies and shows an interest in a young woman and people go on about him as if he's brilliant. "Oh and Koizumi likes Elvis Presley!" - that kind of thing. It's all image and no substance.

Like them? You must be joking.

Go Ralph Nader!