Ive moved to Germany temporarily for the summer and its been amazing so far. Continually over 25 celcius and regularily hitting 30. Last weekend went to Innsbruck, Austria in the middle of a heat wave (32 for 3 days), spent my time with friends at different lakes in the Alps, BBQing, boozing, starting to believe the good things about summer.

Im back in Japan on Saturday morn and want to know what the summer has been like?

i made it quite a lot up that way this season but didnt get the snow i was hoping for..seemed that it fell midweek or when i went elsewhere.

got to cortina twice, nice lines to be had, thanks for the info..tsugiaki?? was ok for something different and happo on the far skiers left of the mountain had some nice powder too. south side of 47 was the pick though.

had my girlfriend there alot of the time so did a lot of teaching along the way to.

Summer in Seattle has been BEAUTIFUL! Perfect warm weather everyday. No sign of rain at all. Consitently beautiful sunsets and of course zero humidity.

I was in NYC last week expecting sweltering heat and humidity, but it was great there too. I think that was a freak happening though.

I love summer, dare I say, more than even winter. I think mainly because I love it staying light until 9 or 10 o'clock. Nothing sucks more than when it gets dark here at 4:30. Imagine if it was summer light hours in the winter! You could be on the slopes (without lights) until like 11!

ive made it back to tokyo and although its not perfect the sun is out and shining, its not to humid and im looking forward to the next two months...

...then bring on the cold snap and let it snow baby snow!!

its raining here at the moment. but other than that its been pretty nice. up to 30 degrees during the day and then down to 15 over night. so i can actually get to sleep without being in a sweltering heat.

im not that big a fan of summer. i like the chance to do outdoorsy stuff like kayaking going to the beach/lake etc. but the deer flies and mosquitoes are so damn annoying