Quote:
Originally posted by LiquidX:
I like Golden Retrievers. (Is that officially "boring"?)
All dogs are great. Each person like one more than the other. The Labrador (Golden Retriever) is a great dog. However, yes, it is boring. They are the Kellogs Cornflakes of the dog world.
 Quote:
Originally posted by .db.:
 Quote:
Originally posted by LiquidX:
I like Golden Retrievers. (Is that officially "boring"?)
The Labrador (Golden Retriever) is a great dog. However, yes, it is boring. They are the Kellogs Cornflakes of the dog world.
easy does it. thats my dog your talking about.
all 14 years of her.

I liked my friend's husky Hana-chan. She was very stupid and funny. I like well-bred but dopey dog. But my character is more like cats, so maybe dogs are not so comfortable being with me.

Dogs rule...cause most cats have like NO personality.

Just laze about like fluffy lumps and beg for attention when they want to be fed.

Siamese are a totally diff breed (my kitty). You can have a full-on intellectual conversation with one. Mine opens cupboards....plays hide and seek, cat'n mouse etc

golden retrievers are gorgeous. wouldnt own one tho the breed is riddled with health problems.

what's up with the new 'toy dog' accessories???!!

wakaranai.gif

Dogs are the best. When I come home my dog is there happy to see me, I love taking her for walks. My dog is very comical, playful and affectionate. Cats just don't match up with dogs in terms of being a fun companion. She's just rocked in now to lie in a patch of sun on the tatami. Sometimes I am envious of the simplicity of my dogs life-this can soon be dispelled by checking out what she eats though.

Quote:
Originally posted by neversummer:
Getting a dog next year when we move to London.

Any recommendations on what type of small dog to buy? No Sausage dogs, tiny furless things, or terriers
Here's a link that offers a quiz (under "Select-a-dog section) that will match your personality and lifestyle to the breed suited to you. It's only 17 questions. Hope it helps!! \:\)

http://www.waltham.com/index.html?content=dogs