Me too, Julia roberts gives me the irrits. Catherine Zeta-Jones annoys the hell out of me too (although she did look very tidy in one of her first films, Blue Juice). And Demi Moore is just plain crap. All bloody ordinary actresses, with a host of unremarkable movies to their credit.

Umu Thurman leaps straight to mind.....have to think hard for others. Love Liv Tyler in LOTR, Helen Bonham-Carter has had some beauties. Sigorney was great in the first couple of Alien flicks. Can't think at the mo. Anyone help me out here?

Some years ago now, an attempt was made to make me associate Liv Tyler with a certain shampoo. But Liv couldn't even say the words "Lux Super Rich" with any authority or conviction. Instead, for some reason, I've always associated Liv with veal.

Since her Lux Super Rich days, Liv has spoiled a number of otherwise promising films. For the sake of cinema in general, I think it would be better if Liv were treated as veal. I'm sure she would be tender, mild and juicy.

I've always thought Julianne Moore was a good actress besides being a pretty horny redhead to boot. I loved her disco dancing in Boogie Nights. Next time she's in Matsuyama, we're definitely going dancing.

But that would be some tasty (and big soft lipped) veal IMHO. And she was a bloody star in the Lux super rich ads, don't know what you are going on about Ocean \:\)

Not interested in bloodnuts either, even horny ones (well OK maybe some)

• 4 weeks later...

I remember BMX Bandit's! She was a chubby little kid back then. I saw The Others too and thought it was ok, I did figure out exactly what the plot was in about 5 minutes but it was ok. She's a good actress, but I don't think she's hot per se. I can't stand Uma Thurmond or Kylie. Neither does anything for me talent wise or otherwise.