yeah but its not real xmas cake here!

xmas pudding - thats what you want. but you cant buy that either :-( luckily I had my mum send me some out :-)

I'm waiting for the GF to get back from work then we are gonna do the presents and go out for xmas dinner.

Bobby, you heading down the izakaya for xmas dinner or what? It seems the Japanese love to head to French or Italian restaurants for some reason. That is "Christmas" to them!

Christmas cakes are different as well. I am not that much of a fan of the traditional Chrissy cake even at home so I dont really care ... But, what is the same about Christmas in this country?

An expensive ring akibun? Just a wild guess but would you have got that ring from your boyfriend?

I hear that in Japan girls ask their boyfriends for specific presents and get a case of the shits if they dont get what they asked for, usually a very expensive gift. Is this true and if so why do girls want to know what their present is?! Isnt that part of the fun of receiving a present ... that you dont know what it is?!

It looks cool - and eminently fail unsafe. I reckon it'll be bust before next Christmas. ;\)

I also got loads of crimbo cards. What a pointless gesture they are! I'd rather get an email with some news and a photo.

So ocean, I guess you dont engage in the japanese custom of 年賀状 then?! Christmas cards can be a nice touch if they say something other than "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year... from so and so". Dont you think?

Whats up with Japanese and K.F.C.??? There were about 50+ Japanese waiting to get some of that finger lickin good chicken eek.gif That, and there were 3 cops trying to direct traffic just so people could get past. I wonder what the other 3,448 KFCs in Japan were like... wakaranai.gif