This game is amazing!

Theres a few of us looking to get together more gaijin so we can get a fast Japan server running.

my usertag is:

yukinoumi

Add me to your friends list, I'm usually on in the evenings japan time.

the full title is 'return to castle wofenstein: the tides of war'

yes its on xbox live. You just need to 'lock' your hdd using this little app you upload to the xbox hdd, and then you can play on live by simply turning the mod chip off :-)

The game is so addicitive by the way, I have been on it all day every day pretty much this week - I reckon I've put in at least 15 hours since monday! eek.gif

Yeah, plus you forgot the "pay for xbox live" step.

There are a few free tunneling services out there that work with modded boxes and the games they contain. I have yet to fool around with them too much but my friend plays Halo and Tiger Woods on XBConnect all the time.

yeah i have xbconnect but i havent got round to trying it. i figure there cant be that many people on there anyway.

you dont have to pay for xbox live to play wolfenstein anyway.

nah i have all my gaming needs catered for with wolfenstein.

also, i still havent completed 'need for speed underground' or grand theft auto, as they got shelved once i started on wolfenstein.

its not that great to be honest. just a racing game with loads of customisation options for car nerds (which i am not).

its made by EA so its well put together.

• 2 weeks later...

better believe it my man, I am on there for 2 hours most lunchtimes, and sometimes I sneak an hour or so in the eves/weekends too.

my nickname is 'gaijin zac sama' - No-one can equal my sniping ability ;-)

Yeah, well actually I havent had any lessons to teach since early October. I'm not scheduled to have any until the new school year in April.

I teach with two teachers. One cannot speak english and thus doesnt like teaching with me cos he doesnt know what is going on. The other has good english but is a mega formal stuck up 45 year old spinster with no kids who just wants to teach grammar all the time like some evil nazi. So between them they conspired to not use me.

So I'm getting paid 300,000yen a month or whatever from the Japanese taxpayer to sit on my arse and write messages on snowjapan all day.

So anyway, I get to duck out early and have long lunchbreaks, cos its not like I have anything better to do and so long as I dont take the piss they dont mind.

What a joke!