Fattwins, yeah Ive got the tuning shop already goin, pretty busy down there now with locals gear. Gonna do some instructing for Dave thru school hols, dunno if Mr Wiggles will be running the bar this winter as his business is keepin him pretty busy, will find out when he gets back from England.How bout you, gonna do a few trips to Hakuba this winter?

debating where to buy a pass.

Tsugaike is cheap as chips but I want ot do bigger lines so was thinking 47 or happo if they sell it, real delema. Also trying to knock up the wife so a lot of things are with her.

I think Im going to try my luck on the super 7

then decide from there that gives me everything I want cause I love Nozawa.

Good luck with the super 7 they go quick. Happo dont sell season passes as the 13 different lift companies cant decide on a price, so dumb. gonna get me a pass for Tsugaike to access the back country as well as the skiings pretty good there and also for Iwatake cos its dirt cheap and good for half days, cant be stuffed with Goryu and 47 as I got in too much trouble there last year and I will have access to a company pass for Happo so lots of choices this year. My wife gets a 7 mountain valley pass for Hakuba valley through her school for 23 000 yen, shes so lucky, tried last year to scam the same pass being her hubby but the mean buggers said NO!

i heard happo had a pass this year for 60000 from someone up there and my buddy researched it and found the same thing here. arent you a town resident now though why you guys cant buy those passes is beyond me. I gotta think this through I was thinking about applying to dave too for weekend or saturday only work to cover costs this year.... so much thinking going on and not enough skiing.

News to me about the pass but if you can get one it would be the bomb.To be honest havent researched it at all be 60 000 would be well worth it, Daves a good option too, 1/2 day teaching 1/2 da free, mornings free would be the shit.

Just started the planning phase of my ski days.

So of course still thinking........ what to do, all I knowis that there are a few lines calling my name, one I shouldve bagged last year when It was safe but picked another line cause I could do it twice. kicked me now cause i wish I could have that time back.