Just around one of my local hills. I would put some pics up but my computer is messing around and I can't make them small.

I am going to buy an ice ax this week or next week. Good idea for sure.

So if you have to work when are you going to come up?

I'm pretty sure they're no classes for me on that monday.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sickie with the new school cb I think. I really wanted to come home early without all the masses on the tokaihokuriku jidosha. Ill sort this one out but its too early to ask my bosses for a monday off for nothing.

So you got moved to a new school then? Are you still with the same company? You need to get into something that is more suitable for you - youre way underselling yourself with what youre doing mate. My school will be hiring one more next year - food for thought although you said you dont like JHS/HS kids.

no I got transfered within the system thats it so no school. JHS aint for me and I lack the education to get into your school. if something ever comes up at the sho gakko tell me and Ill put a video presentation together and resume.

Ice axe can be a life saver, but friggin hell, that is a lot of gear to carry in the end. Whoever goes with you this w/e FT (if you can manage to make it), hope they will help you to carry that tent if they share it with you!

Don't have to carry most of it very far

Tha campsite is very close to the bus terminal

This weekend was cancelled. Looks like next weekend might be on though.

The weather is supposed to be good I think so I'm going to ski up a nice little volcano

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
I wish toque but Jay coming down and the wife bringing the hammer down killed my plans.
I know you are out
Just telling Serre my plans

The mountains look amazing today. I wish I could be out in them right now.

I havn't been up this Volcano this year yet. Skied it last year around this time and hiked it last summer.

I skied Norikura in Mid May last year when the road opens. Going to do it again around the same time again this year. And Nick is correct about that. I did get yelled at about skiing the wrong area. I can't really do anything ski related in this country without getting into some sort of trouble.