I notice they dont have the number of calories written on the box either. How many I wonder? 300?

The tiny half cup tubs of HD have around 340 calories, and a whopping 23 g of fat. Based on that those li'lle sandwich ones probably around 600...

But you probably didn't want to know that did you lol.gif

(three cheers for Atkins... clap.gif :rolleyes: )

Them crispy wafers and the caramel coating are lush. It doesn't have the caramel sauce you get in the Dulce de Leche (Argentinian? for caramel sauce) cup ice cream, but is still a winner.

The caramel one is much nicer than the coffee one and the chocolate one, which is quite sickly. There's a milk one as well now, but my wife (ahem) is yet to indulge.

I like the chocolate flavor best - caramel is soooo sweet!!! Caramel is good but I have a hard time eatin a whole one.

My favorite flavor is mint chocolate chip! clap.gif Usually suupa cappu has a mint choco but its not out yet - they better not have pulled the plug on it.

Anybody else like Pino?? Theyre great when theyre a little bit soft and they explode in your mouth \:D

You scaremongerer you!

It says 66ml on the packet , so they can't be that high in calories. The wafers are going to be air and carbs (@4 calories per gram). They won't weigh that much.

An ordinary cup is 120ml of just ice cream, which is where the fat comes in.

Three hundred calories or so, I reckon, for the bars!

I used to live 100 yards from an H-D shop, unfortunately not the fairground/Alice in Wonderland one at Dotomburi, and they used to do sorbet bars that were 100 calories. One was raspberry and the other pina colada (do-dum, dum, dum, "And getting caught in the rain!"). Alas, they never caught on.

Thats more like it! Thanks NoFakie!

The thread was turning into madness before then!!

OMG! I didn't know there was a chocolate one as well. I will have to try that out when I have space for an extra 300 calories \:\)

After indulging in a popular appetizer, me and my mate ate 3 of those in a row in a 7-11 car park, having a jolly good cackle about how very conspicuous our behaviour was.

Another healthy night out in Nagano.

Ahh, those were the days! "10 Silk Cut, a packet of Rizlas, two Mars Bars, and a packet of Opal Fruits please" down the all-night garage.

Quote:
Originally posted by miteyak:

Yeah, you're probably right. Drop the evening meal for an HD and a slimfast shake and yer sorted... \:D

Gracious in defeat, I see lol.gif

On a Japanese variety show, they once went to the deepest subway station in Tokyo. I think it's the one in front of the Diet. Anyway, before cutting to the commercials like they always do, they asked how many Pocky chocolate sticks' worth of calories you'd expend by climbing the stairs to ground level. It looked like a long way.

The answer was one half of one stick. \:\(