Surely a joke

Raw Horseflesh Ice Cream

(Basashi Aisu)

We're not horsing around with this one. There mere thought of putting raw horseflesh into ice cream may be enough to produce plenty of neigh ... er, naysayers. And, rightfully so. You can get it straight from the horse's mouth, this would have to vie for the vilest ice cream ever created. The chunks of meat inside it offer ample proof of why horseflesh is usually used in dog food. Not wanting to be a nag, this flavor needs a definite gee-up. The only saving grace is perhaps that tonight's dessert could well have been last week's odds-on favorite.

01.jpg

Most of these kind of nasty icecreams also contain ワイン, which no doubt makes them a little less nasty and tempts the drunks amongst us maybe to try what we otherwise wouldn't think to put in our mouths.

Somewhere near here that has some ice cream that has some fish bits in it. I have never tried it, you woudln't get me near the stuff.

• 1 month later...

I just found this http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/photospecials/0406/ice-cream04/00.html

a photo gallery of wacky and plained F$%#ed up icecream

Led off by none other than the horseflesh icecream and closely followed by magnificent flavours such as , whale, tomato, oyster , deep sea water, garlic, lettuce and potato among others

Yum! :p